Advanced World Clock is a useful and a must have software for those who want to track the time across the globe. This version of Advanced World Clock is completely different from older versions and totally redesigned. In this version it's more focused on making the software handy and useful and also scientific.
With it's elegant and east-to-use GUI, Advanced World Clock lets you find and track the time of any city in the world. you can set a clock list with unlimited number of clocks to view on your desktop. You can customize clocks by switching between analog or digital, changing colors, font sizes or selecting from built-in presets and styles, scaling clocks to make them appear bigger or smaller on the screen. You can also explore cities on a day-night shaded map that tells you exactly in which parts of the world is day and in which parts it is night. You can find useful information for any city including country flag, dial code, GMT offset, sunrise, sunset, length of day and more...
And the best advantage of Advanced World Clock is that it is completely free of charge.
- Completely redesigned and different from older versions
- You can add up to unlimited number of clocks to the clock list
- Customizing clocks by changing colors, font size etc...
- Adding opacity to clocks to make them transparent
- Scaling clocks to make them appear bigger or smaller on the screen
- Automatically sorting of clocks by their names or time zones
- Built-in beautiful clock styles and presets
- Useful information for any city including flag, GMT offset, sun & moon position
- Day-night shaded map with two types of map Realistic and Basic
- Elegant and easy-to-use user interface
- Add, edit or remove cities